Experience the Sheepherder Way
- Specializing in a true western experience.
- Each wagon has a queen-size bed that comfortably accommodates 2 adults.
- Complimentary refreshments upon arrival
- Learn the "tale" of Crazy Woman herself
- Sit around a crackling campfire enjoying s'mores & stories.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunrises over the Pumpkin Buttes and the majestic sunsets over the Bighorn Mountains.
- Wake up to the smell of cowboy coffee and fresh made biscuits & gravy.
Sheep Wagon Bed & Breakfast
Origin of the Sheep Wagon
Sheep were introduced into Wyoming in the late 1860's. The sheepherders needed shelter and functionality, and shortly after, the first tiny houses on wheels originated in Wyoming.
Sheep Wagons were drawn by horse to remote pasture where the sheepherder would sleep, cook and live out of until the sheep exhausted the grass, when flock and shepherd would move to greener pastures.
So, come and enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our many sheep wagons and leave with a memorable sense of the Old West.
So, come and enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our many sheep wagons and leave with a memorable sense of the Old West!